Everyone deserves a dazzling smile. If anything from decayed to misaligned teeth makes you shy away from flashing that smile, a simple visit to the dentist might just take care of that problem for you.
Invisalign uses an almost invisible, removable set of aligners that are removable every two weeks to move teeth towards a desired direction. These clear and comfortable aligners will help align your teeth without interfering with your personal appearance.
Invisible Braces Treatment Process
Your dental impression is taken to confirm if this method is most suitable to straighten your teeth. A treatment plan is then created using a 3D treatment plan. This plan includes some movements in your teeth are expected to go through as you undergo treatment thus giving you a preview of what your dentition is going to look like even before you begin treatment.
Once you begin treatment, you will be required to wear a different set of aligners each two weeks as recommended by the Australian Dental Association (ADA). During this period, your teeth will gradually move towards the desired final position. As you go through this treatment, you will have to visit your dentist regularly so that he can check on your progress.
Can Clear Braces Be Beneficial For You?
Invisible braces have proved to be very efficient despite the initial case or dental problem. Whatever the issue is, the result of this plan of treatment is always a new and even set of teeth that will make you want always to smile.
Some of the issues that Invisible braces take care of include:
• Overcrowded teeth: This usually happens when space in your jaw is insufficient and, therefore, unable to accommodate the number of teeth you have.
• A deep bite: When your teeth significantly overlap each other that is when your upper teeth overlap your lower teeth.
• Teeth Spacing: When your teeth and jaws have extra spaces.
• Cross bites: This happens when your lower and upper jaws are not evenly arranged and therefore causing the upper teeth to bite into the lower teeth.
• Underbite: This is a condition where the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth usually because of an undergrowth of the upper jaw, overgrowth of the lower jaw or both.
Advantages Of Using Invisalign, Brisbane
Invisible braces will see to it that your teeth look natural and no one gets to notice you are trying to solve a dental problem.
While doing something that might pose a risk to you or the aligner, you are at will to take the aligner off. You may also remove it as you go to sleep.
Having the aligners on as you eat or drink is okay as long as you ensure you clean them afterwards.
What To Expect When Using Invisible Braces
Talking may be a bit uncomfortable during the first few days of using this treatment plan but as time goes by you will not experience any form of discomfort since you will get used to having it in your mouth. The Australian Medical Council suggests that you maintain high oral hygiene throughout your treatment period and even afterwards.
Depending on the severity of the problem, it may take a few years to fix totally the problem your teeth have. For mild cases, it may take just a few months to take care of the situation using Invisible braces.